The STAR Associates advisory services thesis starts with due diligence based on the transaction success criteria identified by the client. We see each client as unique and provide specific strategies to ensure the implementation of corporate objectives. STAR provides long-term growth planning and exit strategies including IPO, joint venture partnerships and M&A.
Based on the client objectives, STAR due diligence includes, but is not limited to, the following topics:
Corporate, Business, Financial, Technology Due Diligence
· Business overview and corporate strategy
· Business technology product plan and roadmap
· Research and development resources
· Market/Application readiness
· Customer market landscape (strategies for current, new and target accounts)
· Competitive analysis
· Internal and in-licensed IP, pending applications, provisional and planned IP
· Discussion of development methodology
· 3rd party integrated technologies product description
· Financial transaction strategy and negotiation advisory services
STAR associates engagement proposals include full disclosure of services, timing, STAR team member assignment, fees and references for review and consideration.